- Emerging Tobacco Products Webinar
- State Medicaid Coverage for Tobacco-Dependence Treatments-United States
- How to Improve Your Chances of Quitting Smoking
- Quitline Services for Youth Under Age 18
- NAQC Launches a New Quitline Map!
- Summer 2009 New Media & Smoking Cessation issue of Cases in Public Health Communication & Marketing
- My QuitLine iPhone App Helps Smokers Quit with Evidence-Based Treatment
The monthly newsletter of NTCC:
"What Works?" A Guide to Quit Smoking Methods is an easy-to-understand resource that highlights the best methods to help smokers quit. Click here to learn more about the card and how you can get your own copy.
The National Tobacco Cessation Collaborative (NTCC) was formed in 2005 to improve the public's health by increasing successful cessation among tobacco users in the U.S. and Canada through collaborative efforts of committed organizations. Read more...